- The primary role of local government is to provide a safe community for its citizens. Maintaining top-rated police, fire and emergency services must remain a top priority going forward.
- Growth continues in Georgetown. The city needs knowledgeable and consistent leadership to help guide quality economic development that preserves the unique charm of our community. We need to plan for the growth we want in the future while managing the current needs of the city. As a leader in the local financial industry, I know what it takes to create quality economic development.
- We must ensure our community will have a sustainable and cost effective water supply for future generations. We must also continue to diversify and increase our renewable energy sources to stabilize supply sources and costs for Georgetown utility consumers.
- City tax rates must be at a level that make it affordable for all residents of Georgetown—today and tomorrow.
- My interests, as described above, are just some of the important issues of the day. This is not a comprehensive list. I pledge to work on all issues to make Georgetown the best possible place to live, work, play, raise kids and retire.